Locals from Chepstow and the area can benefit from the resources and offers listed below.
Transition Chepstow Library – click the link to see a full list of books and materials available!
Litter, Re-use and Recycling
- 12 small traffic cones
- 5 large clear plastic tarpaulins
- 10 hi-visibility vests in various sizes with “Transition Chepstow” on the back and TC logo on the front
- 14 litter pickers
- 2 large wooden A-frame notice boards
- first aid kit
- 15+ pairs of work gloves
For more details contact email@example.com.
The general findings included:
- 70% of respondents want to make a difference in our community.
- Two thirds of respondents valued meeting like-minded people via Transition Chepstow.
- Respondents were typically very concerned about Climate Change, Peak Oil/Energy Prices and the Economic Crisis.
- A significant number of respondents were interested in increasing their food growing and ‘eco-DIY’ skills.
- All our regular activities (e.g. Apple Day, Give It Away – Take It Away) showed a good or very good level of support from respondents.
- Weekday evenings and Weekend afternoons seem the best for members who want to be involved.
- Almost all respondents use the email newsletter and event reminder emails for staying in touch.
- 85% of respondents use the website to stay in touch.